Skip to Main Content
Ask Us: Chat, email, visit or call
The library offers a range of helpful services. All of our appointments are free of charge and confidential.
Saving a document to One Drive
To save a document to One Drive:
- Choose File > Save As > One Drive - University of Guelph, then name your document and click "Save".
This will allow for collaboration on your document and allow you to share it with other members of The University of Guelph community.
Sharing an editable document in Microsoft Teams
Within the appointment you may need to share a document that you and the consultant will work on simultaneously. To do this you will need to share a document from OneDrive. To share a One Drive document:
- Click on the chat icon at the top of your Teams call.
- At the bottom of this panel, click on the "Attach Files Icon".
- Select the "One Drive" option. Selecting the "Upload from Computer option will allow you to share a document, but will not allow simultaneous editing between you and the consultant.
- Select the appropriate file and click "Share". This will add the file to a message to be sent.
- Click on the file within the message to change the link settings.
- Ensure that the option "People currently in this chat" is selected and the "Allow Editing" checkbox is ticked.
- Select "Apply", then send the document in the chat.