Skip to Main Content
Ask Us: Chat, email, visit or call
The library offers a range of helpful services. All of our appointments are free of charge and confidential.
What is Bloomberg Professional® Terminal?
- Bloomberg is a financial data vendor that provides on-line access to real-time financial market data. Bloomberg provides current and historical data, news and financial analysis of companies, stocks, bonds and indices. Key economic statistics are also available.
- Three Bloomberg terminals are available for users in the Data Resource Centre. The Data Resource Centre is located on the second floor of McLaughlin Library.
- As long as the library is open, you may access the terminals.
- There are 8 Bloomberg terminals in Day Hall Rm. 101.
- Access to these machines is only available M-F from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Students will need to get a key from the Department of Economics and Finance main office on the 7th floor of MacKinnon in order to get into the room with the terminals.
How do I get started with Bloomberg Professional® Terminal?
Resources to help find business information