Whiteboard animation videos are a video style that shows static images being drawn on the screen. Typically the drawings are accompanied by a voiceover that explains what’s happening within the drawing. This type of video can be extremely engaging for the audience, and can be used for many purposes, including (but not limited to):
1. Create a script and storyboard for your video.
2. Get feedback on your script and storyboard.
3. Record and edit the audio for your video.
4. Practice the drawings for your video, or make reusable props for your video.
5. Film your video
6. Edit your video
7. Publish and post publically (optional).
You can use whatever video editing software/program you prefer. However, you'll want to choose a program that allows you to speed up the pace of the drawing, change the colouring of the video, and make other minor edits.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.