Skip to main content
Always Check Your Citations
Citation Managers aren't perfect. Don't forget to check your citations for missing or inaccurate information. Always double-check your citations and bibliography for proper formatting.
How do I manage my sources?
- Use citation and research management tools to organize your sources and create a personalized database of citation information.
- They make it easy to create bibliographies and add in-text citations to your documents in many different styles.
How do I know which tool to use?
- There are many tools available to help you manage your research.
- Try a few tools before committing to one to ensure that the citation tool will meet your needs.
- Use the Manage Your research activity linked below to help you choose the right tool for your needs
Top Picks: Tools for Managing Your Sources
Stuck? Click Here to Chat
Cite Your Sources: When / Why to Cite